Have you thought about transforming your marriage bouquet into a family memento? Add it into your Wedding Planning List!
As a matter of fact you have two choices. You can save your marriage bouquet at home or you can send your wedding bouquet to an expert preservationist, you might also consider trandafiri criogenati Cluj.
Save your flower bouquet at home
I observed that the most straightforward way is to follow the means recorded underneath:
In the event that there are additional leaves, trim them,
Leave the stems around 6 inches long with the goal that you will have space to
Attach the bouquet with a string or a lace, and hang it topsy turvy in a dull cool where no daylight or light can influence the flowers. A dim storeroom that isn’t utilized frequently, is great.
Allow the flowers to dry for around 3 weeks.
When the flowers are totally dry, shower them with an unscented, solid hair splash. Try not to hold the sprayer excessively near the flowers.
Allow the hair to splash dry for a day. The next day, splash again and shower again on the third day.
Have an expert preservationist protect your flower bouquet
Before you employ proficient preservationists, you should know how this works and what’s in store.
There are two fundamental strategies or procedures utilized by proficient preservationists: one technique is freeze drying the flowers. The subsequent technique is really protecting them with silica gel. Every one of these procedures will influence a blossom’s tone, freshness, and structure in an unexpected way.
A few flowers are better compared to other people. For instance, assuming you are wanting to remember white roses for your bouquet, talk with your flower vendor about which assortment of blossoms will protect best and the sprouts won’t will more often than not turn a little brown in the middle.
Assuming you need red roses, they save delightfully in silica gel. Nonetheless, a few assortments show improvement over others thus, talk with your flower specialist regarding which roses to pick. In the event that you select the right assortment, the roses will keep up with the red tone precisely as it is when new, won’t drop any petals and remain thoroughly fresh and “new” looking. Numerous red flowers will turn hazier when protected.
Different flowers that are famous for wedding bouquets are Stargazer lilies, Iris, and Bright Fuchsia.
With regards to lilies, be cautious about the stamens. Their dust cases ought to be taken out promptly by the flower vendor, to try not to stain the actual bloom and all the more critically, your wedding dress!
In the event that your preservationists intend to utilize the silica gel technique, make certain to teach them not to apply an enemy of desiccant splash. Hostile to desiccant showers will influence the nature of the protection, antagonistically.
Something you might need to consider on the off chance that you have your flowers saved by an expert.
Since top notch wedding botanical conservation leaves your flowers looking as new as they would when the flower specialist conveys them, rather than as a bit of hindsight, you might save your marriage bouquet before the wedding.
In the event that you choose to protect your flowers after the wedding, your bouquet will be safeguarded when it’s passed its pinnacle of newness. This might influence the nature of the memento.
Inquiries TO Pose to A FLORAL PRESERVATIONIST;
1. What safeguarding technique do you utilize?
2. Would you be able to show your method?
3. Would I be able to see real examples of your work?
4. Do you offer any memento configuration styles?
5. Do you have any references I might contact?
6. Would you be able to make a hand craft for myself and will there be any extra expense for this?
7. Assuming that I pick a shadow box type plan, would I be able to pick the foundation materials?
8. What is your expense plan?
9. Do you require a store? What amount? I expect that it will be applied to the plan expense, will it?
10. I plan a marriage at an exotic location. How might you help me?
11. Would you be able to oblige me assuming I call you after my wedding to protect my bouquet?
12, Will you charge me an extra expense for treating flowers that are past their pinnacle?
13. Do you ensure your work?
14. Assuming I’m not content with how my flowers take care of you when you dry them, what occurs?
15. How might you repay me assuming the flowers turn out not to look absolutely new?
11. Will you pick my bouquet straightforwardly from my gathering when the flowers are still new?
12. Will you talk with me at no charge before I meet my flower specialist to pick my flowers?
Assuming you are searching for quality preservationists you have a couple of choices:
Search for them in marriage shows where you can likewise see their work
Search for them on the Internet (Google)
Counsel Wedding sites, magazines and distributions,
Contact: “The Perfect Wedding Guide”,
Request references from your companions, collaborators, flower vendor, marriage specialist, wedding shops, or other wedding experts.